All this time
To the Earth,
“You owe me.”
With love like that.
It lights the
aren’t we so smitten with love’s charms? living in dreams and dragonfly wishes……coming in to our own knowing is like finding the lavender fields we dreamed of……
Aren’t we going to talk about this?
I asked love this morning where it hides.
And then I remembered my dream last night – a little owl came to me with a broken wing. I lifted my chest to the sky and let my arms fall back. They rooted into the Earth. She pried my heart open with her beak. Her technique was of peace, love and understanding. Out she pulled a school of dolphins and out of my mouth two beautiful peacocks emerged.
We’ve got beauty where once there was only darkness.
You’re not the first to make me want to say, “I told you so.” And, you’re not the first to come back to love.
I believe there are Universal Principles written on each one of our souls. But most of us experience our lives feeling unborn. How do you describe the indescribable? Eventually our quest must turn inward, beyond the limits of our own thoughts. It’s not always done in the same way or traveled within the same pathways, but love is always the ultimate driving force of this search — and it is available to each and every one of us this very moment.
You are the living truth of this.
- You can master the art of timing and atmosphere; in other words, it’s up to you to seize the moment.
- All of the answers are in your questions. The questions are your path.
- At the root of your creativity is spirit.
- Violence is a product of fear and desperation — of ignorance. There is no justification whatsoever. The highest teaching is love, not to go and kill anyone.
- Your journey begins within the chambers of your own heart.
- You are, right now experiencing a language the mind cannot grasp.
- There is no problem too big for your power. There is nothing that can’t be solved on this planet that can’t be helped or healed with your power.
- You are connected to all that is. Even though what is may not live within you, it is a part of you and you are a part of it.
- Look carefully — it is not about good and evil. (Let us all be gentle to and with human distortion.)
- We belong to each other. There is just one human unit — this co-existing family is called life.
- Inner peace leads to outer peace.
- There can be peace even when things are going terribly. There can be peace even with anger.
- Creation — creativity is harmony and conflict. That path is built on balance. The result is beauty.
- Massive, global change and peace is up to ordinary people.
- You are a fertile soil of creativity, power and love — you are a source of Universal liberation.
- There is no competition — everyone has something to contribute. Comparing and contrasting leads to limitations.
- You are the other.
- Your love knows no boundaries.
- Peace, love and consciousness works the same in all people.
- You already are that with which you seek.
- Know what you know now — don’t wait. You are meant to love your brothers now. You are meant to love your sisters now. The unsaid word – it’s not in any dictionary and it can’t be explained. And it is yours. Welcome home to a place you never left.
Why are your eyes still open?
….Tanya Lee Markul
All you need is already within you, only you must approach your self with reverence and love. Self-condemnation and self-distrust are grievous errors. Your constant flight from pain and search for pleasure is a sign of love you bear for your self; all I plead with you is this: make love of your self perfect. Deny yourself nothing – give your self infinity and eternity and discover that you do not need them; you are beyond……..Sri Nisargadatta