Words to repeat to yourself in December
1. “I am proud of the ways I’ve learned to let go.”
3. “I am grateful for the progress I’ve made this year in learning when to say ‘no’ and when to say ‘yes.'”
4. “I am grateful for the good music that found me this year.”
5. “Just because I’ve been the ‘strong one’ that doesn’t mean I have to stay in that state forever. I am free to embrace gentleness. I am free to rest.”
6. “Through all of the mountains and valleys I traveled through this year, when I look back on the 2022 chapter of my life, I will see all the ways I’ve grown. I will see all the ways I learned to create room to breathe.”
7. “I am grateful for every opportunity I’ve had to grow in empathy and compassion.”
8. “The progress I’ve made (no matter how small), are integral parts of my growth.”
9. “No matter what awaits me in 2023, I will continue to breathe deep. I will travel through each day seeking big and small ways to practice peace.”
when I hear my heart speak, I can listen well…..
inquiry for today~ may your heart be kind to yourself- always….
Love is what we are born with.
Fear is what we learn.
The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear
and the acceptance of love back in our hearts.